Wednesday 8 January 2020

Band story Rough Music

It is a story set in the USA, in the late 1970s.    It is a story about work and life, as well as love.   It doesn't have a happy ending.   Its more about finding a satisfying life, than about love or marriage... 
I’ve based it on what I’ve read about country and rock singers in the days when touring was a constant part of their lives.  It was hard work and took its toll on the marriages of many singers.   Women were just beginning to look for more in their lives than marriage.
I especially I love the music of the 1960s and 70’s.  I love country pop, people like Glen Campbell... and I also love the Williamses… especially Hank Junior.  I enjoy Lynrd Skynrd.  So my story is all about that sort of life…   
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rough-Music-Nadine-Sutton-ebook/dp/B01AEQS0G0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1452977780&sr=8-1&keywords=nadine+sutton

No comments:

Post a Comment