Sunday 2 June 2019

Rough Music by Nadine Sutton

A “band” story set in the US, in the late 1970s.   I enjoyed writing this as it is not a romantic love story and does not have a happy ending. It’s more of a work story, about music and the life of an up and coming band.  I’;ve always been a fan of old style country singers in the days when touring was a constant part of their lives.  It was hard work and took its toll on the marriages of many singers.   But I love the music of the 1960s and 70’s.  I love country pop, people like Glen Campbell... and I also love the Williamses… especially Hank Junior.  I enjoy Lynrd Skynrd.  So my story is all about that sort of life…   
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rough-Music-Nadine-Sutton-ebook/dp/B01AEQS0G0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1452977780&sr=8-1&keywords=nadine+sutton

No comments:

Post a Comment